[OpenWrt-Devel] ubus is not starting

Marek ZJ mailing at zalfresso.com
Fri Jun 27 09:03:51 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've found this thread about ubus:
http://en.it-usenet.org/thread/11744/19194/

I'm experiencing the same problem with a Lantiq board based on MIPS 34Kc CPU
(xRx300 series).

The only information usable there is that it is some racing conditions in
procd. I'm quite new in openWRT and started experimenting with customizing
software for the board. I was able to integrate kernel drivers provided by the
company with clean openWRT - but it is not booting correctly, showing this
error:

procd: instance_start(185): Started instance ubus::instance1
procd: instance_exit(214): Instance ubus::instance1 exit with error code 256
after 0 seconds

I can provide more details on request.

Best Regards,

Marek Zalfresso-Jundziłło