[OpenWrt-Devel] Telephone support (FXO/FXS) via SLIC on AR9331 ?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:16:49 EDT 2014

I have looked mailing list archive, on OpenWrt forums and on wiki for
information how to get support for SLIC (FXO/FXS) PCM telecom
interface that AR9331 has but is not supported currently in OpenWrt.

I have found this wiki page that has some info about SLIC, but I can't
find who the author is:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/evaluation.boards/pb44?s[]=slic

Having telephone support via AR9331 would make a really big difference
for all of us who work on community mesh networks like:
http://freifunk.net/
https://wlan-si.net/en/
http://www.otvorenamreza.org/
http://villagetelco.org/ and many others...