[OpenWrt-Devel] WRT54GS v1.0 GPIO definitions in r41004

Catalin Patulea cat at vv.carleton.ca
Sat Jun 21 00:18:33 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Catalin Patulea <cat at vv.carleton.ca> wrote:
>> Hauke: it seems nvram may be wrong there. According to the Catalin,
>> reset button uses GPIO 6. On the other hand it seems adm6996.c never
>> really uses "eerc".
> I modified adm6996.c to allow GPIO export and started controlling
> gpio6 manually, toggling every 1 second. I used a voltmeter to look at
> the ADM6996 RC (reset) pin - it was *not* toggling. So I also think
> NVRAM is wrong.
Actually, I re-read my notes, and I have a more detailed mapping:

gpio2 = EECS = ADM6996 pin 80
gpio3 = EESK = pin 81
gpio4 = EDO = pin 84
gpio5 = EDI = pin 79

All of the above are connected through a cluster of resistors (RP3).

I could not find a GPIO that controls RC (ADM6996 pin 112), but there
is a long trace leading somewhere else, and a pulldown resistor
(RG11).