[OpenWrt-Devel] Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc2

John Crispin blogic at openwrt.org
Thu Jul 31 10:59:49 EDT 2014

The OpenWrt developers are proud to announce the second release
candidate of OpenWrt Barrier Breaker.
  _______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 BARRIER BREAKER (14.07 RC2)
  * 1/2 oz Galliano         Pour all ingredients into
  * 4 oz cold Coffee        an irish coffee mug filled
  * 1 1/2 oz Dark Rum       with crushed ice. Stir.
  * 2 tsp. Creme de Cacao

http://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07-rc2/

The important changes are
* fix a long standing ath9k deadlock bug
* all feeds are now built
* image builder now works and RC2 contains all board specific images
* various board/stability fixes

Please start testing. Depending on how testing goes we will push the
final or RC3 within the next 2 weeks.

Have fun!
	The OpenWrt developer team