[OpenWrt-Devel] AllWinner/sunxi platform support status

Derek Werthmuller thewerthfam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:25:40 EDT 2014

I'm looking at using one of the sunxi targets over the rpi for more ram and
cpu power.
The primary candidate is the Bannana Pi and the cubiboards.  Using the A20
processor.  For my application I need the Ethernet and USB features to be
stable.

ANyone use either of these platforms and can make a recommendation?
Openwrt works well on?... quality of the hardware?..  Both cores
recognized.?  Potential longevity of the product/community behind them.

I see both of these system in trunk
http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/sunxi/
So I assume that they both build, and boot to some level of functionality.

Thanks
   Derek