[OpenWrt-Devel] Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc1

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Fri Jul 25 09:57:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

we did rc1 and rc2 in trunk as we were fixing stuff.

rc2 is almost ready, i already have the trunk built, the IB worked for
all targets this time after our fixes. i am about to start one of the
builder on old.packages and the other builder on all the other feeds.
once that is done and rc2 is online we will most likely fork the
release branch and only backport fixes from there on.

	John