[OpenWrt-Devel] Native compile package options

Derek & Vicky thewerthfam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:39:01 EDT 2014

Some of the packages, apache with DSO, clamav with memory performance
options are easier to work with in the native compile arrangement.
Is see the http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/obtain.firmware.sdk but
that seems to be specific to one architecture.
I'm working with the Raspberry BCM2708 platform.  I'm wondering if I
should run arch linux on a raspberry pi and then build openwrt native
with packages that way?
   Or is there another way with QEMU emulating the raspberry boot into
raspbian to then do native compile?

Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers
     Derek