[OpenWrt-Devel] Compiling kernel modules for Openwrt

Methos methos.oldest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:16:07 EDT 2014

Thanks for the prompt response.
I tried to do that for a new package: kmod-ipt-condition
I see that it is enabled in .config as 'm'.

After that, I executed "make target/linux/{compile,install}"

After that, I executed "make package/kernel/{clean,compile,install}"

I see that file "xt_condition.ko" is created.

But still no "kmod-ipt-condition.ipk"

What last packaging step am I missing?