[OpenWrt-Devel] System Logs Reporting: "IEEE 802.11: Could not add STA to kernel driver" for Windows 7 clients

Derek & Vicky thewerthfam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:38:29 EDT 2014

Jow,
Thanks for the quick response.  Is there another USB wifi adapter
recommended to work in AP mode?  Now with so many wifi connected devices
in the house 7 clients doesn't go very far.  I see that the  rtl8192cu
is use in Raspbian but I don't know if its packaged for openwrt
(including USB version).
Cheers
     Derek