[OpenWrt-Devel] [Patch][Resend] Kernel patch for BMP085 support

Sergey Korolew ds at bittu.org.ru
Wed Jul 2 12:34:30 EDT 2014

Hello !

JG> this patch is currently missing:
JG> a) a proper changelog
JG> b) a Signed-off-by
JG> c) proper patch headers for the individual patches.

JG> See https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/SubmittingPatches regarding a) and b), and
JG> https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/generic/PATCHES regarding c)

Thanks for your answer. For c) I used 259-regmap_dynamic.patch as a sample, does not
found any headers in this file. Actually changes are self-descriptive, patch is so
big because I added all used kernel versions except 3.3 (no spi module here, i2c only).
I already contacted drivers/misc maintainer about applying this little bugfix to
the kernel itself (but he still does not reply).
And sorry, I can't add Signed-off line because it require my real name, but I does
not want it ("From" is not real name too).
Feel free to use patch as-is, or I can resend with description. Without it kernel
will fail to link because of main part of the driver code always compiled built-in.

 Sergey                          mailto:ds at bittu.org.ru