[OpenWrt-Devel] imagebuilder "no valid architecture" and "incompatible with the architectures" errors

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 04:32:41 EST 2014

Hi,
after downloading and unpacking ImageBuilder 14.07 on Lenovo T440s running
Fedora 21 I get "no valid architecture" errors.

But if I download same ImageBuilder file on my vps build process works
without errors, why?

Here is full log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=rQUHNkfe

and here is a snippet:

# make image PROFILE=WNDR3600

Package luci version 0.12+svn-r10530-1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Unknown package 'libc'.
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for libc found, but
incompatible with the architectures configured
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libc.