[OpenWrt-Devel] batman-adv ipv6

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at bright-things.com
Fri Dec 19 22:50:07 EST 2014

For a while I have been running a batman-adv mesh as my "backbone".  Configuration is pretty straight forward - my "lan" interface is simply an ethernet interface, a wifi access point and the bat0 interface bridged together.  This was working flawlessly until about a month ago when IPv6 auto configuration stopped working.  I got a feeling this was when the kernel was updated from 3.10 to 3.14 (all devices are TP-Link routers - so Atheros based).

I have ap isolation disabled on all nodes and I have tried with multicast mode both enabled and disabled (back when I was working I usually had it disabled).

--
Lars Bøgild Thomsen
Mobile: +60 12 361 6644