[OpenWrt-Devel] dnsmasq packages

Christian Schoenebeck christian.schoenebeck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:02:42 EST 2014

Hi,

I would prefer to make it configurable like libcurl, busybox and others so select the option you need during compile.
Base inside OpenWrt should be without any options, because dnsmasq is only used as IPv4 DHCP.

Have you ever check the funny thing happen, if you select more than 1 (*) inside menuconfig ?
You get a funny build because they are build inside the same build directory and installed in any order. So who win the install.
In the past I also got broken packages, if I select more than 1 (*) or (M).
NEVER select more then one inside menuconfig!!!

I think the Makefile needs a redesign anyway.

Christian