[OpenWrt-Devel] WT3020 snapshots?

Gottfried Haider gottfried.haider at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:33:04 EST 2014

Hello OpenWrt,

(Sorry for cross-posting, perhaps this didn't fit -users after all.)

I successfully installed OpenWrt for the WT3020 (ramips, mt7620n) via
the October 22 snapshot on the onionwrt.link website. Unfortunately it
seems this snapshot already lags the current trunk quite a bit, and I
wasn't able to install packages such as strongswan due dependencies on
a newer kernel.

Would it be possible to include this device in the buildbot somehow?
Anything I can help to make this happen?

Thanks