[OpenWrt-Devel] Extroot on Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc3

Sandy McArthur Jr sandy at mcarthur.org
Fri Aug 22 16:48:04 EDT 2014

Folow up: I tried a different USB flash drive and it worked fine.

The flash drive that failed to extroot was a Patriot Tab 16GB USB 3.0 Flash
Drive:
http://www.patriotmemory.com/product/detail.jsp?prodline=7&catid=99&prodgroupid=252&id=1372&type=23

Strangely this flash drive is working on other TP-Link TL-WDR4300 devices I
have running older A.A. OpenWrt releases. I did not test older OpenWrt
releases on this exact hardware with this USB flash drive.

The USB flash drive that did work was a USB 2 drive.