[OpenWrt-Devel] Problem using 'dumpinfo' target

Andrew McDonnell bugs at andrewmcdonnell.net
Sat Aug 16 06:44:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

I seem to be hitting the bug described in detail here :
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/14697
This is against Barrier Breaker latest git.

Specifically, running any of the following :

  make DUMP=1
  make DUMP=1 dumpinfo

produces various error messages, because $(FIND_L) is never set to anything.

If I fake it using

  make FIND_L="find -L" DUMP=1 dumpinfo

I get a very large number of grep no such file or directory errors instead.

All google yielded was the above ticket, and references into the OpenWRT
source code.

I would like to get the information that the dumpinfo target defined in
target.mk produces, but I can't seem to find the right magic invocation needed...

txia,
Andrew

--
http://blog.oldcomputerjunk.net