[OpenWrt-Devel] Moving all feeds to OpenWrt GitHub organisation

Etienne Champetier champetier.etienne at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 12:44:10 EDT 2014

Le 10 août 2014 18:18, "Stefan Monnier" <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> a écrit :

> > It would be great to have all feeds in one place, on GitHub.
>
> I think making oneself dependent upon a commercial company
> without paying it (i.e. without leverage) would be a mistake.
>

>         Stefan

We use git, the day github closes, or asks for money, or ..., we move. We
dont depend on github, we use it while it's there (and free).
In the mean time it helps getting the job done.

Also paying is no leverage, a contract can be but there are always half
million clauses, and in the worst case scenario they pay you one month back

Etienne