[OpenWrt-Devel] Flash Layout

dd ddy ddfczm at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 9 06:05:32 EDT 2014

Sorry everyone!, accidentally hit send early! I'll try again:

Hi there,

I am looking into adding support for the Netgear PR2000. The hardware all
looks like it should be supportable but I'm stuck working out the flash
layout.

I read the wiki page on this but It did not seem clear from those
instructions what the approach is to working out the flash layout? I have
telnet access to the router, can I work it out on the devices like this or
does this require directly working with the chip?

Thanks for any help