[OpenWrt-Devel] [OT] Anyone interested in donating Broadcom development?

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 02:29:48 EDT 2014

On 2 August 2014 13:01, John Vogel <jvogel4 at stny.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 01:16:13 +0200 Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I ordered BCM4360CD with an adapter for now. It costed $125,63 USD.
>> Together with Asus PCIe card from Alex I should be able to start
>> looking at AC-PHY. I should start receiving stuff next Friday.
>
> This was out of your own pocket? I have sent some to your paypal account
> to help bear the cost. If not out of your own pocket, hopefully will
> help with other equipment needs.

Sorry for the late reply.

To order/buy BCM4360CD I used money from donations I received after my
initial e-mail. I can't track my order because Mallaid provided me an
invalid tracking number, but I hope it'll arrive early next week.

I keep info about received/spent donations on: http://zajec.net/donate
Thanks a lot for your donation!

P.S.
I've already received PCE-AC56 donated by Alex. So will soon have some
hardware to play with :)

--
Rafał