[FS#4090] No configuration from ISP on Asus RT-AC85P
openwrt-bugs at lists.openwrt.org
Mon Oct 18 12:53:41 PDT 2021
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
A new Flyspray task has been opened. Details are below.
User who did this - BUG-reporter (BUG-reporter)
Attached to Project - OpenWrt/LEDE Project
Summary - No configuration from ISP on Asus RT-AC85P
Task Type - Bug Report
Category - Base system
Status - Unconfirmed
Assigned To -
Operating System - All
Severity - Critical
Priority - Very Low
Reported Version - openwrt-21.02
Due in Version - Undecided
Due Date - Undecided
Details - Supply the following if possible:
- Device problem occurs on Asus RT-AC85P
- Software versions of OpenWrt/LEDE release, packages, etc.: 21.02
- Steps to reproduce
After installing latest released OpenWrt 21.02 to AC85P I found it is not able to get network configuration from ISP - WAN interface has no IP etc.
Some additional info:
* My old TL-WR1043ND with OpenWrt 19.07 works good with my ISP.
* My desktop machine and all my several laptops works good with my ISP (connecting to is directly by cable).
* RT-AC85P with stock firmware works good with my ISP; it is getting network config from ISP.
I made a call to my ISP support informing them my router not able to get network config on what they answered "my router doesn't sends its MAC address".
An appropriate forum thread: https://forum.openwrt.org/t/no-configuration-from-isp-on-asus-rt-ac85p/108056/12
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the openwrt-bugs