[FS#3816] 21.02-SNAPSHOT - Building with LXC-Support breaks passwd (and something else?)
openwrt-bugs at lists.openwrt.org
Thu May 20 01:17:19 PDT 2021
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
The following task has a new comment added:
FS#3816 - 21.02-SNAPSHOT - Building with LXC-Support breaks passwd (and something else?)
User who did this - thiscantbeserious (thiscantbeserious)
So now I have a minimal case to reproduce this on mvebu on 21.02. (did everything from scretch).
Steps to reproduce:
1. git checkout -b openwrt-21.02 --depth 1 https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt.git
2. ./scripts/fetch update -a
3. ./scripts/fetch install -a
4. make menuconfig
5. Target System: Marvell EBU Armada
6. Subtarget: Marvell Armada 3700LP (ARM64)
7. Target Profile: Marvell ESPRESSObin Non-eMMC
8. Utilities -> lxc -> Configuration:
[*] Enable kernel support for LXC
[*] Enable busybox support for lxc-create tool
[*] Enable support for seccomp in LXC
[*] Enable networking support for LXC containers
9. Utilities -> lxc:
10. LuCI -> Collections -> [*] luci
11. Save & Exit
13. flash resulting openwrt-mvebu-cortexa53-globalscale_espressobin-ext4-sdcard.img.gz via balenaEtcher
14. boot via ssd
-> passwd cant be changed via UI, if you change it via SSH it will save something (?) and you can't login afterwards
Even enabling most encryption options for the Kernel itself and the above Advanced Setting for sha256, sha516 and bcrypt support for crypt() does not fix it.
It's also not related to the ssh-client (tried two different machines/clients).
I'm as clueless as I was before. Will try the same on master next.
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the openwrt-bugs