[FS#3880] Build failure when building custom firmware with python package
openwrt-bugs at lists.openwrt.org
Mon Jun 14 23:08:25 PDT 2021
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
A new Flyspray task has been opened. Details are below.
User who did this - Andrey Tikhomirov (vampik)
Attached to Project - OpenWrt/LEDE Project
Summary - Build failure when building custom firmware with python package
Task Type - Build Failure
Category - Packages
Status - Unconfirmed
Assigned To -
Operating System - All
Severity - High
Priority - Very Low
Reported Version - Trunk
Due in Version - Undecided
Due Date - Undecided
Details - Software version: latest master (r16955-946019637e)
I'm unable to build a custom firmware with python3-light package enabled.
I'm encountering the build failure:
* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libpython3--3.9 for python3-base
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for python3-base found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package python3-base.
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for python3-light:
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package python3-light.
make: *** [package/Makefile:70: package/install] Error 255
The package is built as libpython3-3.9, but python3-base wants libpython3--3.9 (note the two dashes).
The build is broken after this commit: f6a03bff5bccdbf9165087bccbb35095903d05c6 build: prepend ABI suffixes with a dash if package name ends with digit
Reverting this commit allows to successfully build the firmware.
More information can be found at the following URL:
You are receiving this message because you have requested it from the Flyspray bugtracking system. If you did not expect this message or don't want to receive mails in future, you can change your notification settings at the URL shown above.
More information about the openwrt-bugs