[VOTE] Switch 'master' to 'main' branch for repositories

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Tue Mar 21 15:41:33 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I’d like to conclude this vote, which was closed after the 20th March 2023.

The final result is as follows:

Yes: 15
No: 10
Neutral: 4
Absent: 9

Details are available here: https://openwrt.org/voting/2023-02-27

Since we’re doing simple majority votes, this one passed. Thanks to everyone who voted and joined the discussion.

As previously mentioned, I’m fine implementing these changes unless anyone else is keen to do so. Ideally I’d do all steps with an additional person sitting by, so whoever got the time, please reach out.

I truly hope that nobody is discouraged by the result of this vote and the technical obstacles stay near zero. All the best to everyone,

Paul