[VOTE] Switch 'master' to 'main' branch for repositories

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:03:26 PST 2023

On 28.02.2023 08:22, Felix Fietkau wrote:
> Can we please stay on topic and have a simple vote?

One more note: it's easy to just drop an idea (and vote). Not so much to
actually work on stuff. I don't mean this single situation only. It has
happened multiple times in the past. People decide about sth happily
without discussing it with people doing actual work. Let it be DSA
support, releases or infra stuff.

See Jo's reply above.

So: no. I believe we should allow discussion and it should be handled
before voting.