AW: [VOTE] commit access for robimarko (Robert Marko)

tmo tmo at gmx.de
Thu Oct 6 23:59:41 PDT 2022

+1 from me.

Regards,

Thomas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: openwrt-adm <openwrt-adm-bounces at lists.openwrt.org> Im Auftrag von
Hauke Mehrtens
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Oktober 2022 19:50
An: OpenWrt Project Administration <openwrt-adm at lists.openwrt.org>
Cc: Robert Marko <robert.marko at sartura.hr>
Betreff: [VOTE] commit access for robimarko (Robert Marko)

Hi,

Robert has more than 140 commit in OpenWrt and is activate in OpenWrt since
2017. Recently he worked on converting the ipq40xx target to DSA.
He also works on other IPQ targets and the mvebu targets. He does reviews on
pull requests from other people, on github. I hope he will integrate the
ipq807x soon.

I think Robert is a good addition to our team. I would like to add Robert to
the OpenWrt committers team.

Voting is open until 25. October 2022.

Hauke