Donations link not working

Daniel Pono Takamori pono at sfconservancy.org
Thu Dec 1 14:18:09 PST 2022

Hey Nicholas,

OpenWrt's (and Software Freedom Conservancy in general) donate through Paypal
buttons require JavaScript that adblockers mistaken block, so you might be
brought to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr or similiar link redirected
on PayPal's site.

I would recommend trying a private browsing mode without extensions but if
you would prefer, we can provide wire instructions for donation instead.

Please feel free to reach out to me pono at sfconservancy.org if you run into
any other problems or have questions.

-Pono, Community Organizer for Software Freedom Conservancy