[Vote - CLOSED] Release OpenWrt 21.02.0 ASAP

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:39:04 PDT 2021

Thanks to all who voted. 18 of the 36 committers voted yes, so I have marked the vote as closed. (And we released the 1 Sep 2021 version, anyway.)

You can see the full results at: https://openwrt.org/voting/2021-08-30

And congratulations to all OpenWrt team members for all the hard work that went into the new release!

Rich

PS I will leave the Google Doc up as a template for the next person who runs a vote.