[vote] release OpenWrt 21.02 with additional SELinux SDKs and IBs

Stijn Tintel stijn at linux-ipv6.be
Sun Mar 21 23:43:03 GMT 2021

On 18/03/2021 04:47, Daniel Golle wrote:
> Option C: No, let's not do any of that.

At the risk of becoming a nay-sayer, I vote option C. We're not ready
for this. Even RH drops the ball every now and then, and they're a huge
corporation with truckloads of resources. I'm going to assume that most
people involved in the project lack the experience with SELinux to
properly support this. Without proper discussion in at least several
team meetings, this is 100% no for me.

Stijn