[vote] release OpenWrt 21.02 with additional SELinux SDKs and IBs

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Fri Mar 19 06:25:39 GMT 2021

Daniel Golle <daniel at makrotopia.org> [2021-03-18 12:02:21]:

> We've been test-running this on master for almost a year now, I don't
> think there will be any patches needed for !SELinux at all at this
> point. What did you have in mind? (Just to understand your concern).

You're proposing new SELinux based feature, which I assume you're going to
support, which I assume still have some corner cases here and there. You're
going to patch those corner cases in order to fix them for SELinux enabled
builds, but those fixes might on the other hand cause issues in !SELinux
enabled builds.

Cheers,

Petr