[vote] release OpenWrt 21.02 with additional SELinux SDKs and IBs

Vincenzo Romano vincenzo.romano at notorand.it
Thu Mar 18 08:25:45 GMT 2021

It's a great idea, indeed and I would say it's a good step forward.
But I have two main questions:
1. Is there any change in the "minimum hardware requirements"?
2. How long would it take for a complete rebuild (due to extra load on
the builders)?

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies