Donations moved from SPI to SFC too?

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Sat Sep 26 08:24:14 EDT 2020

> > The text needs to be adapted because "Bradley M. Kuhn, our Policy
> > Fellow and Hacker-in-residence" is not correct from the perspective of
> OpenWrt.
>
> Not sure how to change this. Any proposals?

Just keep the text and introduce it as a quote from the SFC beforehand, maybe even something very short like:

"SFC has welcomed us into their organization:"

And then put the actual text in quotes and/or make it italic. That should be enough for the mindful reader to understand it.
So, we don't have to edit anything, as we clearly mark it as a quote.

Link should go below the text then.

Best

Adrian