Donations moved from SPI to SFC too?

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Tue Sep 22 19:19:29 EDT 2020

Hi,

On 14-09-20, Thomas Endt wrote:
> [...]

It looks like the "hidden header" is not so hidden on this page.  It works
fine on the home page though.

The text needs to be adapted because "Bradley M. Kuhn, our Policy Fellow
and Hacker-in-residence" is not correct from the perspective of OpenWrt.
And it needs to mention that this is copy-pasted from the SFC website
announcement: currently, the source is not visible anywhere.

Hauke, maybe you can also send an announcement on https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-announce/ ?

Thanks,
Baptiste