Commit access for aparcar and dwmw2

Chuanhong Guo gch981213 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:26:34 EDT 2020

Hi!

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 7:28 AM Stijn Tintel <stijn at linux-ipv6.be> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Previously I NACK'd commit access for aparcar based on (recent)
> submissions to OpenWrt. For the same reason, I did not ACK commit access
> for dwmw2 a few months ago. However, looking at recent submissions, I
> would like to propose we give both of them commit access.
>
> Cheers,
> Stijn

neutral from me for aparcar:
I'm unfamiliar with the part he contributes to. I think I'm not qualified
to even review his contribution atm so I'd prefer giving up this vote.

dwmw2:
It depends. As his name is on the linux CREDITS list I totally
believe he's qualified for this position. However I'm not sure
whether he wanted only the commit access itself or actually
becoming a project member when he mentioned commit access
back then.

Hi David!
Currently OpenWrt commit access is tied with other rights like
voting for big decisions.
If all you need is the commit access itself, I'm sorry we don't
have a mechanism for that yet, -1 from me.
If you'd like to become a project member and contribute to
code reviewing in the future, +1 here.
What do you think?

--
Regards,