Revising OpenWrt Rules

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:50:18 EDT 2020

I do not agree all decisions need to be made *in* public. This is
different from all decisions be made public which I agree.

Sometimes there are though decisions to be taken by the decisionmakers
and that may be related to other decisionmaker, other people or
institutions and it may contain very sensitive information to be
disclosed publicly, so why not always is good it to be made in public.
There is a fair amount of trusted people to the project with different
point of views. I think is fair to understand they will take the right
decisions for the project even if it has to be decided in a more
restrict event due to the sensitive information under discussion.

It should be up to the own decisionmakers to find out if certain
subjects have be discussed publicly or not. As long the decision is made
public later I believe is a good thing

Regards
Fernando