Commit access for aparcar and dwmw2

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Thu Oct 1 14:16:24 EDT 2020

Hi,

while I appreciate all the recent effort spent by aparcar, there's been too
many widespread regressions (globally broken package repositories for a week,
globally messed up permissions in the binary repos without anyone noticing,
little tested contributions which are somehow fastlaned into master) for my
taste, so it is an abstention from me.

As for dwmw2 I do recognize his background and would be happy to welcome him
to the project but since I didn't really look at his past contributions I
cannot judge, abstention from me in this case as well.

Regards,
Jo