Announcing the firmware selector

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Fri Nov 13 15:54:50 EST 2020

Hi all,

If nobody dislikes this mail I'd post it on openwrt-devel and kindly ask
to announce it via the announcement list and forum. Moritz will also
talk about it this weekend at the battlemesh.

With the recent tag v3.1.0 the OpenWrt firmware selector is now deployed
at the following URL: https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org

It simplifies the firmware search and download of nearly all OpenWrt
supported devices (~1200). Please give it a try and recommend it to
other family and friends to unleash their home routers!

If you're missing any features please don't hesitate to open an issue on
GitLab: https://gitlab.com/openwrt/web/firmware-selector-openwrt-org/

Are you good at web development? Pleas join our efforts!

Best,
Paul