[LEDE-DEV] LEDE call for vote on remerge proposal V3

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Tue Sep 19 11:09:22 EDT 2017

Hi Zoltan,

actually its been 29 days since the domain transfer had been completed
and ownership has been set properly.

i already had a chat with some devs last week about what to do next,
people are all very busy with their daytime jobs at the moment and
starting on the next step does obviously require some lead time. I was
actually hoping to start consolidating the git trees this week but as it
turns out i wont have time. hopefully next week will be less busy.

     John