Release build bot not creating new packages any more

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Oct 3 04:53:45 EDT 2017

Hi Hauke,

thats a little dirty details in the phase2 builders which I hoped to get
away with. The underlying problem is that the release package builder
only observes feed repositories for changes, not the base feed itself:

http://release-builds.lede-project.org/17.01/packages/changes

This usually is no problem but it appears none of the watched feed repos
has seen any changes to the respective lede-17.01 branches since
September the 26th.

I'll see if I can fix the repository watchers today.

~ Jo