OpenWrt domain ownership

Gregers Petersen glp at openwrt.org
Wed Jun 28 10:08:49 EDT 2017

Hi All

Being the current SPI liaison for the OpenWrt.org project - I fully
acknowledge this change in appointed liaisons - and it should proceed as
requested by the OpenWrt.org project.

Sincerely

--

 Gregers Petersen
 Relationship manager, layer 8 and anthropology

  _______                     ________        __
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 CHAOS CALMER (bleeding edge)
  * 1 1/2 oz Gin            Shake with a glassful
  * 1/4 oz Triple Sec       of broken ice and pour
  * 3/4 oz Lime Juice       unstrained into a goblet.
  * 1 1/2 oz Orange Juice
  * 1 tsp. Grenadine Syrup