[OpenWrt-Hackers] State of the Union

Alexandros C. Couloumbis alex at ozo.com
Tue Feb 28 07:38:42 EST 2017

has this ever been made in the past?

meaning a fork/split and then a successful rejoin ?

if yes then there is still hope for the European Union ...

seriously, forks are healthy/useful for the openness and evolution of
open-source projects.

openwrt was many times forked in the past: freewrt, librewrt, gargoyle
while opwenwrt kept going and going without any problems.

but no matter what, everything has a life cycle, even EU :)

just my 0.002 drachmas