extending OpenWrt packages maintainers by a new member

Mathias Kresin dev at kresin.me
Tue Dec 19 06:43:11 EST 2017

> Dear all,
>
> i would like to propose granting Marko Ratkaj (ratkaj on GitHub) commit access.
>
> Over the last few years that I know him personally, Marko has done a
> lot of great work. He maintains a dozen of packages and is actively
> porting new ones to OpenWrt. He is very knowledgeable about
> OpenWrt/LEDE in general and he actively pushes new packages and fixes
> issues in existing ones within the packages feed.
>
> That being said, he has my vote to gain access to the above mentioned feed.
>
> Thanks,
> Luka

Hey Luka, Hey Jiri,

Depending on who you do expect to place a vote, the lede-adm list
might not be the right place to do so.

To my understanding the packages feed is self organising/independent.
At least I don't see me in a position to decide who should get commit
access and who not.

I rather would create a github issue in the packages repository to ask
for commit access. You should mention existing committers in the
issue, to trigger a notification to them.

Mathias