what's been happening?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Thu Aug 3 01:30:47 EDT 2017

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, John Crispin wrote:

> On 03/08/17 07:19, David Lang wrote:
>> Things have been quiet here since the vote. I saw a little bit of activity
>> about the SPI contacts, but nothing else?
>>
>> what is the schedule for various things to happen (renaming git repos,
>> etc)?
>>
>> David Lang
>>
> Hi David,
>
> domain hand over is in progress but slugging along. here is what happened
>
> *) mbm thought imre was transfering the domain and imre thought the opposite
> *) mbm then did trigger the transfer and sent the auth code to SPI
> *) SPI needed a nudge to even respond and said that the auth code had the
> private flag set
> *) this has been 1-2 weeks ago again and i have not seen any mails from mbm
> nor imre nor SPI
>
> I'll nudge them again today.

Thanks, do you think it would be possible to do a summary of activity (or lack
of it) every week or two? I know the idea is to have all the discussions being
done in the open, but there's a fair amount of work to do that doesn't involve
discussions between developers, and so wouldn't generate e-mails for folks to
see.

David Lang