Copy the meeting summary to the mailing lists

Conor O'Gorman i at conorogorman.net
Thu May 19 10:58:04 EDT 2016

I mean pushing the content of summary report as an email to the mailing
list.

So that people can read the summary via email. It has links to the
detailed logs, which they can look at if desired.

My comment about the last meeting was that it wasn't a great example of
the summary style, as the bot driving wasn't quite so skilled.

Conor