Next meeting (beginning of May)

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Thu May 5 07:54:30 EDT 2016

On 05/04/2016 11:58 PM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to stage another IRC meeting to discuss how to continue from
> here on.
>
> Please
>  - propose suitable dates within the next two weeks
>  - mention items you'd like to see on the agenda
>
> Personally the following dates will work for me:
>  - Thu, May 5th till Sat, May 7th, 13:00 - 21:00 UTC
>  - Tue, May 10th till Fri, May 13th, 09:00 - 16:00 UTC
>

> Regards,
> Jo

Hi,

The agenda can be found here:
http://piratepad.net/RRwsaOrqIK
Please extend it.

Here is a doodle link:
http://doodle.com/poll/ewt4t9fmd4auhe8e

Only committers should change the agenda and participate in the doodle poll.

Hauke

------------------------
Current Agenda:
Infrastructure
    bug tracing
    domain registrar
    admin mail account (Twitter, FB, Google+, Corporate Contact, ...)
    git
        staging trees
        github
device testing infrastructure
What do we want to do with prpl?
    They are currently planing the OpenWrt summit and the project funding

Last meeting:
    Agenda: http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.M3TfdfVpX1f/latest
    Protocol:
http://meetings.lede-project.org/lede-adm/2016/lede-adm.2016-04-30-17.03.txt