Request to increas rights in flyspray to enhance Lede support

Bluse h2o-post at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 08:43:36 EDT 2016

Hi all,

As I am an active Lede and former OpenWrt user and developer where I administrate about 200 Lede nodes in our Freifunk network, I am quite into the support of our users and as I like the supporter work, I am willing to enhance the Lede flyspray ticket system as well. Hence I would like to request / discuss higher rights for my account (Bluse-Blue, h2o-post at gmx.net).
What am I willing to provide / help:
-managing tickets and flyspay templates in order to speed up support work
-from one of my former work experience as second level EMEA support, I do like the approach of proper templates for basic system information every ticket should have included. E.g. Lede OS, version, hardware platform ect. should be known in the ticket metadata and I am willing to adapt Flyspray to get such meta data.
-to reduce the amount of repetitive questions to every new ticket reporter about symptoms, steps to reproduce and current workaround, such things should be default fillings from every new ticket
-with one of my student I am working on a system info deamon, that would automate the relevant (and anonymised) meta data collection of any Lede system in order to add those info to a support ticket

That is pretty much all I would and could offer. My current Flyspray status as reporter is not sufficient to add such changes.
As I am not aware of the process of who and how the Flyspray system is maintained right now, I am sending to this list. In case I should participate in a
Lede meeting for further discussions, I am looking forward to do so.

Greetings from Berlin

Thomas aka Bluse