Proposal, progress in merge discussion with OpenWrt

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:46:39 EST 2016

> On Dec 10, 2016, at 4:37 AM, John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> wrote:
>
> with no vetos or worries being announced, could the owrt guys please
> send their ssh keys ? once the ssh keys were added you also need to add
> yourselves to the keyring.git tree. there was a howto that might not yet
> have been moved to the wiki. i'll try to figure that one out today.
>
> 	John

I believe the two pages that are relevant are on the wiki:

https://lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/signatures and
https://lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/release_signatures

NB: I believe the Public Keys page (top one) is unchanged from the original asciidoc, but all key holders should verify that their listed public keys check out properly.

Best,

Rich